2.22.2011

About Myself

My name is Jake. I am a 2011 graduate of Indiana University's Sports Communication program. I have been involved in baseball my entire life and am very passionate about the game. I played in High-School, and as you probably guessed by the title of this blog, I was a stocky, slow, but fundamentally sound back up outfielder. After I finished playing (the aforementioned qualities do not translate to playing past High-School) I decided I would still stay involved in baseball. I have spent the last five seasons as a youth baseball coach, and also work at my father's baseball and softball training facility.

This blog is a baseball blog dedicated to the Chicago Cubs, but will discuss other topics related to baseball.

I hope you enjoy this blog. First post to come shortly. I have a mid-term tomorrow morning that I have to study for so it will probably be tomorrow afternoon.

If anyone ever has an idea for a post please drop a comment.

3 comments:

  1. i think everybody would love to read a post or series of posts about recruiting and college baseball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't the cubs ever win? Good luck on the Blog look forward to reading it. Also check out Scott Ferrell (I think I am spelling it he has a radio show on XM/Sirrius 101. You may find him interesting to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your twitter link is below is broken.

    ReplyDelete